Canon RF 28-70mm f2 L USM
Canon 28-70mm f2 RF lens
The Canon 28-70mm f2 RF L USM Lens is a lens that will open the possibilities from wide angle to portrait that offers an excellent maximum aperture of f2 in its optical design have considered to the last detail to achieve excellent sharpness without aberrations or failures. That's thanks to its ultra-low dispersion glasses. Another of the great virtues is the excellent Ultrasonic Focusing Motor that has demonstrated its precision speed within almost inaudible limits in the best lenses of the company.
With this purchase you will Canon refunded € 350. Valid until 30/04/23
More info at PROMOS CANON
Canon 28-70mm f2 RF lens
Combining the versatility of a zoom with the speed normally reserved for a cousin, the RF 28-70mm f/2L USM Canon is a wide-angle to portrait-length lens distinguished by its impressive unique f/2 maximum aperture. This bright design produces excellent low-light performance along with improved control over depth of field to isolate the object.
The Ultra-Low Dispersion glass design is used in optical design and greatly reduces color stripes and chromatic aberrations for high color clarity and accuracy. Complementing the advanced optical properties is Canon's proven annular-type ultrasonic motor, which delivers fast and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control. Also exclusive to RF lenses, this 28-70mm incorporates a configurable control ring to intuitively adjust exposure settings, including ISO, aperture and exposure compensation, from the lens itself.
- The standard wide-angle zoom lens with standard telephoto lens is designed for use with mirrorless Canon RF rackmount cameras.
- The impressively bright f/2 maximum aperture keeps lighting constant throughout the zoom range and adapts to working in low-light conditions, as well as offering greater control over depth of field for working with selective focusing techniques.
- Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) elements are displayed in the optical design and help suppress color stripes and chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- A ring-type ultrasonic motor (USM) is employed, along with an internal focus design, optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU to provide fast, accurate and quiet autofocus, as well as full-time manual focus override.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weatherproof design that protects against dust and moisture to allow it to be used in inclement conditions.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.