Canon 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 EF-S USM
Lens Canon 10-22mmf3.5-4.5 EFS USM
The photographic lens Canon 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 EFS USM, is a wide-angle zoom lens that will allow you to capture impressive viewing angles, is designed specifically for APS C type sensors to give spectacular performance.
10-22mm f3.5-4.5 EFS USM Canon lens
The Canon 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 EFS USM photo lens is an ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with dynamic expressive capability and lightweight construction for all EF-S mounts on digital EOS cameras.
With an effective focal length range of approximately 16-35mm in 35mm format, this lens allows you to get very close to subjects, exaggerating the size difference between a close object and its background. Creative photographers can use this phenomenon to create excellent separation between subject and background for a strong sense of presence, or by a panoramic focus effect with everything from close-up to sharply focused background. An ultrasonic motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and quiet autofocus action and manual focus correction in photo-by-photo AF mode enables accurate focusing at all times.
Designed specifically for digital photography with APS-C sized sensors, the lens has three aspherical and one ultra-low dispersion elements to minimize aberrations and Super Spectra coatings suppress ghosting and reflections, which can be caused by reflections from digital camera sensors. A parasol is an optional accessory that can further reduce the incidence of flare.
- It uses optics designed to take full advantage of the small APS-C circle image and the short focus again on EF-S lenses. It offers the equivalent focal length in 35 mm length of 16-35 mm.
- It features three aspherical lens elements (two types) as well as a Super-UD glass element for minimized aberration high image quality at all focal lengths.
- Optimized lens coating minimizes reflections and ghosting prone to occur with digital cameras.
- Ultrasonic Ring Motor (USM) type provides ultra quiet, super-fast, self-precision focusing and predictive tracking.
- Circular aperture diaphragm produces bright out-of-focus features.